If you are in the market for a new grill to replace your old one, then you can’t go wrong with the Dyna Glo grilling unit. Do you have very little wriggle room in your garden? Then you’ll probably want something that comes in a vertical design that you can use to store in your garden without issue.
These smokers are some of the best that you can find on the market, not only are they made from amazing materials like stainless steel and cast iron, but they will also last you for years and give you premium smoking abilities.
But where can you find the best Dyna Glo grills? What features and functions do these grills have to give you that premium smoking quality for your meat? How much can you be looking to spend on one of these premier grilling machines?
Well, if you are intrigued by the Dyna Glo model, then you should keep reading. This list covers a few of the best Dyna Glo models that you can currently find on the market, giving you an in-depth look at some of the pros and cons. We also have a few tips that will help you to decide which is the best model for your grilling situation.
Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker
This first Dyna Glo grill is probably the first one that will jump to the top of your list when you punch the name Dyna Glo into Google.
This griller comes with heavy gauge porcelain, with a cast iron burner that gives you plenty of space to roast some of your favorite veggies and meats – introducing the Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker.
This has over 784 square inches of space that you can use to grill food for upwards of 10 people. Whether it is a large hock of ham, dozens upon dozens of chicken wings and a kilo of fish, you can be sure that you’ll get a premium grill on all of them. This smoker will give you that traditional char-grilled texture.
- This comes with heavy-duty construction which will last you for years if maintained properly. When it comes to grillers, you can’t get anything more resilient.
- This has a large smoking area on the inside, so if you are entertaining a lot of people, then you won’t have to worry about running out of room, as there will be more than enough shelf space.
- This will ensure that you circulate plenty of air in the chamber, which makes it one of the most energy-efficient grillers on this list. It will also save you a lot of money on propane and electricity.
- This smoker is also very easy to clean, with a removable ash can in the lower grilling tray that you can use to filter out all the ash after you’ve used it.
- The price – this will set you back a lot of money, so make sure that you know that you’ll be using it all summer before reaching into your wallet to purchase it.
Dyna-Glo DGB495SDP-D 4 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill
This next griller is a 3-burner system, with a push-button ignition that makes it one of the easiest machines to use. If you are new to the grilling game, then this is a great machine to start with.
It also has primary and secondary cooking spaces that deliver over 507 inches of cooking space – introducing the Dyna-Glo DGB495SDP-D 4 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill.
The inside of this machine is made from a mixture of porcelain and cast iron, both of which are perfect materials for giving you everything that you need for high-intensity, long-term grilling.
This also makes it very easy to cook, with three stainless steel burners that clean wonderfully after they have first been used.
- There are plenty of valves with this cooker which allows you to get the heating of your meats very precise.
- This heating system is very durable, with the construction of cast iron, porcelain and stainless steel, you can be certain that you’ll have everything that you need for a grill that is very easy to maintain.
- This comes with plenty of hooks that you can use to hang your towels, tongs and other grilling implements. When you are cooking, you’ll want everything within reach.
- You can sear the meat very effectively with this griller, with an even distribution of heat that will go right to the very center of meat, fish and a variety of vegetables.
- Limited room, despite the hooks for the tongs, there is very little space that you can store your raw meat when you’re cooking it.
Dyna-Glo DGW1904BDP-D 43-Inch Wide Body LP Gas Smoker
This next smoker is one of the larger units on this list, so if you are someone who likes to host large parties in their backyard and cook large amounts of food for many people, you might want to take a look at this one.
This has 4 cooking grates that will allow you to smoke larger cuts of meat quickly and thoroughly – introducing the Dyna-Glo DGW1904BDP-D 43-Inch Wide Body LP Gas Smoker.
This comes with a stainless steel temperature gauge that will accurately enable you to check on the temperature of your smoker and be able to adjust it accordingly.
This comes with 4 durable legs that will keep your griller completely steady and avoid any wobbling situations that might damage the constitution of your food.
- This is a must-have for cooking poultry, so if you have a whole chicken or a bucket of wings lined up for your guests, then this one will make sure that your food is cooked to restaurant standards.
- You can infuse a range of delicious flavors with this smoker, so you won’t have to worry about your food turning out to be anything less than perfect.
- You can batch cook large amounts of meat and poultry with this smoker, as it has plenty of shelves and a very decent temperature gauge that gives you a guaranteed heat output.
- This takes a propane tank, which is a very efficient method of fuelling your griller. If you don’t fancy racking up high energy bills after you’ve been grilling, then we would suggest getting this smoker.
- Some users have complained that the temperature gauge is not reflective of the true heat of this smoker. However, this might only dissuade the more ardent grillers for whom precision is crucial.
What Type Of Dyna Glo Smoker Should You Buy?
Before you go splashing out too much cash on your next smoker, you need to think about the type of grilling that you’ll be doing. You’ll also have to factor in space and how much room that you’ll need for your grilling purposes.
Here are a few things that you’ll be expecting from buying a Dyna-Glo grill:
You can be sure of having plenty of room for your meats and vegetables with one of these bad boys. They usually have plenty of shelving, with at least 700 square inches of grilling space. This storage is vertical, so it maximizes the use of the space in your backyard.
If you live in a small apartment, then one of these Dyna-Glo grills will be very important for saving you space. A lot of students who like to grill during the summer have commented on this grill, giving it 10/10 for its space-saving design.
If you buy one of these grills, then you can expect it to last you for a few years, as they are made from pretty robust stuff. The cast iron will ensure not only no heat transfer to the outside of the grill, but will also reduce the natural wear and tear of your grill.
Stainless steel is another key component of these types of grill, which is both durable and very easy to clean. Often food matter can become burned and gummed onto the bottom of your grill, which will eventually impede the functionality of your device.
As mentioned above, a lot of these Dyna-Glo grills will fit very nicely into a smaller apartment garden space. However, some models are designed for heavy-duty grilling, with wings on the side that will allow you to store raw and cooked meat. This is invaluable for anyone who wants to organize the flow of meat from uncooked to cooked.
A lot of these girls have wheels on their legs, allowing you to transport them from one end of your yard to another with ease.